This presentation to the IRM Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence 2009 conference looks at the why IT faces problems in delivering Business Intelligence to the Business and asks the question “Is the business really ready for BI?”
- Is BI something that the business really wants?
- Is the business prepared to pay for Business Intelligence?
- Is the business prepared for the consequences of deploying Business Intelligence ?
- Is there a ‘Do Nothing’ Business Intelligence option?
- Can the business articulate their requirements?
- Is it possible to switch the direction of BI quickly?
- Can the business & IT agree on what a successful Business Intelligence solution will look like?
- Can IT manage the impact of change?
- Can IT choose appropriate technology?
- How do you validate Business/IT alignment?
Download What can IT really deliver for BI and DW ? now